Banking Circle and The Paypers present a webinar looking at what is required to achieve true financial inclusion for SMEs.
If SMEs in Europe account for two-thirds of all employment and half of them face insolvency due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this has to be the time to finally address financial service delivery for a sector which is crucial for economic recovery and the sustainable well-being of communities.
This calls for a joined-up system and new behaviours – both by SMEs and those companies seeking to serve them.
In this webinar we bring SMEs face-to-face with those who serve them, to discuss:
● what personal service really means,
● how to rethink pricing and rescale the business model in a digital, data-driven way to serve SMEs affordably,
● new approaches to credit and risk management,
● the question of trust and how to build and retain it, and
● what advice should be available for SMEs.
• Søren Skov Mogensen, Chief Growth Officer, Banking Circle
• Panagiotis Kriaris, Head of Business Development, Paysafe Pay Later
• Ghela Boskovich, Regional Director for Europe, the Financial Data and Technology Association
• Joel van Arsdale, Managing Partner, Flagship Advisory Partners
• Don Ginsel, Founder and CEO, Holland FinTech
The session will be moderated by Mélisande Mual, Publisher of the Paypers.